Saturday, April 13, 2024

A Break from the Games

I'm having a lazy day, I've been chillaxing, doing a few thing that have needed to get done and then tomorrow I get to go to work and deal with idiots again... Right now though I'm going to lay back, relax and enjoy a few guilty pleasures... Play some games, read a book and enjoy some good snacks. Everything is perfect to relax to... I'm happy and peaceful, I haven't felt like this in a while... 

I've had a very very relaxing day... I've dressed accordingly, a HUGE baggy cozy Iman Hooodie - from miss chelsea - and I dropped onto a soft comfy Arcade Couch - from Krescendo - in the Game Room - a backdrop by TROPIX - and I might even have one of those sneaky ciggies that I keep hidden in a Cigarettes Case - from Boutique #187 - stuffed down the back of the couch... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Kennedy in Naturals Promo
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: miss chelsea - Iman Set in Hoodie
Cigarettes: Boutique #187 - Cigarettes Case
Socks: CULT - Misty Fatpack
Pose: Fashiowl - Platform 9 3/4, Pose 7
Chair: [Krescendo] - Arcade Couch
Backdrop: TROPIX - GAME ROOM SCENE 01

No comments:

Post a Comment