Sunday, April 14, 2024

Moth on the Moon

It's been a long day, and life has been busy. When don't I say that at the moment though... I feel that now it's time to just kick back and lounge on the sofa and let my mind drift off to a fantasy place, where I can be someone different, even if that means that I'm just different and still asleep... 
Maybe a sleepy fairy that snoozes on the moon... 

Sometimes when I'm in a world of my own it tends to be a fairy world and when I'm hanging on a moon - thanks to the Moonlight pose collection from -Extra- at the round of Kawaii Project that opens on April 18th - it feels peaceful... 
A Moon Moth - which actually comes as a set from Forest Fantasy Store and available until April 26th at The Darkness Event - with a Covetous face - a mask from Cryptid at the Engine Room until April 20th - is definitely coveting the chance to get some sleep...  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Starry Night in Windy Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face: CRYPTID - Covetous (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Body Paint, Wings & Antenna: [FOREST FANTASY STORE] - SPANISH MOON MOTH (Available until April 26 at The Darkness Event)
Leaves: Belle Epoque - Chlorophyll in Summer
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose & Moon Prop: -Extra- - Moonlight, in Pose 4 (Available from April 18 until May 12 at Kawaii Project)
Cloud: -Extra- - Fluffy Clouds
Backdrop: K&S - // Moonlight. backdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment