Sunday, April 7, 2024

Market Day

Happy Sunday, a lazy day for some but for me it's been BUSY as all heck... I've been working today but luckily because it was so quiet I snuck out early and find my way home to make myself something delicious for dinner... 
When I was younger I might have stopped in at my favourite place which was our local market - the market in my little town in RL now is on a Thursday - to get myself some fresh veggies and a nice bit'o'steak... 

One of my favourite places in SL happens to be my home sim... Hell made the gardens amazing, and our homes are set in what I think of as our own little provincial life. Yes I'm singing that in my head as if I'm Belle and I'm dancing around the gardens. We have our own little woodlands, a farm full of animals and a HUGE plant growing garden, but one of my favourite places is the market... I've put all kinds of fruits, veggies and home-made produce, fresh coffee and bread and flowers... 
So on this lovely Sunday afternoon, I went to market.Picking up a gorgeous bouquet of Spring Harvest Tulips - from vespertine at Fameshed - and stuffed my Farm Bag - from Junk Food for the new round of Farmers Market - full of delicious goodies... I maybe be naughty and pick up a cake or something for dessert... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Purr HW Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Ava Tank in White (Available until April 10th at Kustom9)
Outfit: Mug - Ava Jean Set in Gray (Available until April 10th at Kustom9)
Flowers: {vespertine} - Spring Harvest Tulips  in Red (Available until April 27th at Fameshed)
Bag: Junk Food - Farm Bag (Available until April 12th for the Farmers Market)
Socks: CULT - Sofia
Pose: Secret Poses - Let's Get Fit, Pose 3
(For information about any of the items at the market please feel free to message me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment