Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Questing Souvenirs

The picture that I came up with in my mind today seemed to come from nowhere but somewhere buried deep in the hidden recesses of my mind... It was based around the thoughts of when you get a reward after setting a goal and completing it, which is something that I have been trying to do more of this year. 
I think in the back of my brain, I associated it with some kind of fantasy quest that a knight might have been sent on by a king with a problem... Maybe an ogre problem, maybe a witch problem... Ooooh Maybe a Dragon Problem... 

I've loved films and books and even the odd game like this, I remember having a bit of a addiction to the original Baldur's Gate games when they first came out... I have always loved knights and dragons and the medieval aesthetic. 
I keep having this weird almost Dad joke running through my mind as I was setting up my epic blogpost today. I kept thinking "If you have enjoyed your dragon slaying quest today, please don't forget to stop at the souvenir kiosk on your way over the drawbridge"... I chuckle but the She Merc - an outfit from Pucca Firecaster Creations at the Engine Room - in me, did make a pitstop at the kiosk, loading my Alchemist Pack - from Static, also at Engine Room - with books and dragon plushies but did I REALLY need that special looking Eyes of Eldritch Grimoire - from Aardvark at the Wizarding Faire - it's a must for every wizard but that would mean taking up a totally new profession?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Joy Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bag: Static - Roaming Alchemist Pack (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Outfit: Pucca Firecaster Creations (PFC) - She Merc (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Pose: -Extra- - 2024 Spring Hunt, Pose 1 M
Book: Aardvark - The Eyes of Eldritch Grimoire (Available until April 2nd at Wizarding Faire)
Dragons: Half-Deer - Dragon Plushies
Barrels, Crates & Jars: Arts&Gear - Crash Objects [Vol.1] (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Table: [Krescendo] - Upcycled Market Stall
Market Stall: Junk Food - Market Stall
Letters: tarte - Marquee Letters in Steel
Pennants: {anc} - Happyendpark Pennant Garland in Pink & vespertine - buntings
Books: random.Matter  - Antique Shop II in  Bookstack
Swords: m.m - Wood Practice Sword Mesh Model
Sword Box: hive - Turned Over Wooden Crate
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Dragon's Keep [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment