Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Capture of Mr FluffySocks, Kitty Spy!

Home from work today, and I've curled up in my jammies on the sofa to find something good on tv for an evening of viewing. I wanted to read my book, but my brain has otherwise, and whilst I have a headache I just cannot think about what I want to do other than switch my brain off... There doesn't seem to be anything good to watch though, I want something with a little intrigue, a little mystery and perhaps a little randomness that will inspire my random ramblings... 

As I sat lazing, my cat came to make use of me as a warm cushion. My mind began to drift and the show on the tv about a mad scientist that was creating evil minions, which may have been somewhat altered by my sleepy state because Gru and the minions were never really all that evil, was under attack by the superhero kitty that was able to invade the secret base in their flying machine... 
Of course, and I'm not entirely sure how, but I was able to re-create this amazing vision with some super cool new creations in SL, AND a Weird Science Coat - from Hotdog. She kept things safe by wearing a pair of Tomb style glasses - from sacredsquare that are available until March 15th as a hunt prize for the Wayward Hunt. The stars of the show today though HAVE to be the monsters and they super spy kitty... Bestrals are a shy monster unless handled properly - they are available from Tardfish at Modify Event - and once trained they are loyal minions. The Super Spy kitten has been given tools to make his spying life easier, including the Meowtron - which is a companion available from the awesome Aardvark at the current round of Cyber Fair until March 25th - so he can fly through the bad guys bases and cause chaos... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Kyomi Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: sacredsquare - Tomb in v1.0 (Available until March 15th for the Wayward Hunt)
Outfit: Hotdog - Weird Science Coat in PVC Pack
Pose: Secret Poses - Futura, Pose 4 (Available until March 25th at Cyber Fair)
Cat: Aardvark - Meowtron Companion (Available until March 25th at Cyber Fair)
Monsters: Tardfish - Beastrals in Yellow (Available until March 31st at Modify Event)
Backdrop: VARONIS - "Level 03" Backdrop in V2 RELIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment