Sunday, March 17, 2024

A Movie with Friends

It's been one of those days today when all I want to do is sleep and read and lounge about on the couch doing nothing much at all... My hubbys is a movie lover and when I'm reading, he tends to put a movie on and so I have the noise in the background. 
I am a Lord of the Rings, Princess Diaries, Disney loving kind of girl... HellBone on the other hand likes all things scary... Today it was the turn of the Three from Hell... 

It gets so distracting... I'll be minding my own business reading something a little dark and smutty, and suddenly there will be the most horrendous scream that makes me jump... 
Maybe I should join him, watch a movie instead... He has always said that if he won the lottery he'd like to have his own Indoor Theatre built in the house - like the backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and I'd be fine with that so long as we can create our own little Movie Snack Pack bar - the movie snack carrier in the picture is the creation of Junk Food and comes complete or with all of the individual parts needed too. 
I'll curl up with my teddies and my snacks and watch a good movie, so long as it's nothing scary that will make me jump and scream... There is nothing like lazing around practicing one of the best of the seven sins... Being a Sloth is hard work - shown off by the Pitaya Deadly Sins Banners, which I plan to be playing with to playing around with as the other sins come to light over the next few weeks - but someone has got to deal with it... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Delulu Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Leya Set in Cardi
Top: miss chelsea - Lori Set in Tank (Available until March 30th at Anthem)
Pants: miss chelsea - Lori Set in Pants (Available until March 30th at Anthem)
Pose: FOXCITY - Donut, Pose 6
Food: Junk Food- Movie Snack Carrier
Glasses: Synnergy.Tavis - Movie Snack Pack in 3D Glasses
Bears: hive - My Colorful Teddy
Banners: Pitaya - Deadly Sins Banner in Red
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Indoor Theatre{360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment