Thursday, March 28, 2024

Exercise Time!

This week is two years since HellBone and I started taking a a change to make our lives a little easier, making a change to get healthier and improving all round aspects of things to get us a little brighter in general. We started a Lifestyle course, that would look at various things - not limited to diet or exercise - but including things like sleep, relaxation, learning to say no... All aspects to make life better... 

I've never been one for going to the gym, but I've started moving more so that I'm active and getting fitter by the day. I don't have so much trouble moving and feel less out of breath when I'm doing things. 
I've changed the way that I eat so that I eat smaller portions and still enjoy the things that I love. 
I've started sleeping better, reading more to relax and I'm stronger, learning to say no to the things tht I don't want.. 
Tuesday will be my last session in the group and though I'm happy about it, I've learnt a lot. I don't need to be a Gym Bunny or weight lifting Buff Bear - both of which are from the creative minds of Aardvark - and I don't even need to go to a sports centre, although a Yoga Studio - like the one created as a backdrop by Synnergy.Tavis - might be an interesting idea to get me more supple.  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Pony FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top Set: everfaery - Chiqi Crop Top
Drink: Krescendo - Magic Mug (Available until March 29th at The Magical Fair)
Pants: epoch - Ollie Joggers in Pack 21
Pose: Secret Poses - Noelle, Pose 5M
Bears: Aardvark - Buff Bear
Bunnies: Aardvark - Little Fit Bunny
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Yoga Studio {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment