Monday, March 25, 2024

Flames of Destruction

The high season has started at work and things are getting busy. We are running late shifts, and we have people that are coming in and rather than being polite when it comes to tastings there are people that think of it as a free lunch. We are even staying open until 8PM and that means I'm not walking in my front door, until 9.30. By that time I should already be in my pyjamas, cuddling a cup of tea and getting ready for bed... I'm not happy and things are only just starting to heat up... 

If things continue to get frustrating, if people continue not to listen and act like animals with disgusting eating habits and people that let their children run riot, I'm going to start seeing red. Any worse I'll be burning the place to the ground but to stop things getting to me I'm going to give them hell... Metaphorically you understand, not physically like I want to with a HUGE weapon like the Bitch Grinder that Rudh found - an old gacha weapon from AsteroidBox - and I'm sure is something that I could do some serious damage with... 
Although unlike me in my cheesy uniform, Rudh will be able to burn the ground in the Engine Room Steampunk style... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Goggles: Usagi Society - Rocket Hair in FATPACK (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Bat: AsteroidBox - Bitch Grinder in Static Blade (Past Gacha Item)
Outfit (Including Choker, Jacket, Top & Pants: Silvery K - Steam Abysso (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Pose: FOXCITY - Warm Up, Pose 3
Fires: Razor Bird - Scavenger's Campfire
Left Car: H&C Wheels - Terminate
Backdrop: Synnergy - Wasteland Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment