Sunday, March 3, 2024

Balloons to Dreamland

I'm very very very tired at the moment, I don't know what is causing it. I don't feel ill or anything, just totally worn down and like I could sleep for a long time, it's not positive as we're heading into the high season at work and it'only going to get busier! It's not like I'm sleeping badly, I have a new bed and am loving it... I really don't know what it is... 
I need to find a way to slip off to dreamland, I need some magic that will help me sleep... I wonder what the quickest way to get there... 

I have heard that the best transport into Dreamland, is through the clouds in a hot air balloon so that you can slip away to "Dream your Dream" - a backdrop from K&S - the guardian unicorns - from Sakura - will assist and guide you in the balloons to the dreams made just for you... 
Just make sure that you've got your jammies on, and you have your pillow with you to make the most out of the wonderful dreams... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH & Wasabi - Elysen in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pyjamas: CryBunBun - Hold Me Jammies in Clouds
Pose: Secret Poses - Kiara, Pose 5
Ponies: {Sakura} - Unicorn Plush
Plants: tarte - Hot Air Balloon Planter
Letters: dust bunny - Pillow Letters in White
Backdrop: K&S - Dream your Dream. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment