Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Birthday Girl

Today is my 111th Birthday... In the words of Bilbo Baggins... Perhaps it's not that number but it's my Birthday all the same and I'm actually 38 today. As my dad wonderfully reminded me, I'm almost 40 and that makes me feel wonderful LOL... 

I've never really bothered with doing much for my birthday, though today my hubby did take me to my favourite second hand stores for some treasure hunting, ordered me a slap up Indian Curry takeaway and spoilt me rotten with books, books and more books... I'm such a spoilt girl...
Being in my late 30s always seemed like such a crazy idea when I was in my teens, now I'm here it feels like my 40s are a lifetime away... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Tiramisu Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Blah. - [Shining Star] Jewelry Set in Choker
Sweater: Mug - Monica ZipUp in Gray
Cakes: ChicChica - Cupcakes with candles
Pants: miss chelsea - Hati Set in Leggings
Pose: -Extra- - Make a Wish
Lap Gift: JIAN - Classic Husky Puppies Deco in Present Pupper
Bear: hive - My Balloon Bear
Chairs: dust bunny - Pastel Celebration in Balloons & Presents Chair
Floor Gifts: CHEZ MOI - Ho Ho Ho Wrap Presents
Cushion: Half-Deer - Pom Pom Floor Pillow in Rainbow
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment