Friday, July 3, 2020

Books on Tape

I LOVEEEEEE Reading... I've always been an avid reader, and over the past few days I've not been wanting to log into SL due to an overly busy few days at work and a feeling of depression... The biggest thing causing this is that I miss my RL family, so I've been avoiding anything that involves social interaction. Hence why I've been reading a lot... All kinda of books, in all different genres... I was wondering though, what do people think about books on tape?!
When I was younger, I enjoyed them. I would fall asleep listening all kinds of stories that would allow me to drift off into all kinds of different magical, fantastical lands... As I got older though, I stopped listening to these tapes and started reading more for myself. I still love disappearing to those magical, fantastical lands, but I've started finding it better to read it and create the voices in my own head and bring the characters to life... 
What do others think? Do you enjoy them? Is there anyone that you'd recommend reading stories?

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Bliss Hair in Fireworks 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Sweater: GABRIEL - Take Off Hoodie in White 
Pants: PSEUDO - Marlow Sweats in Black 
Shoes: CULT - SKULL SNEAKER 
Pose & Book Prop: Diversion - Avoidance Poses, Pose 1M 
Tape Jars: Zombie Suicide - Cassette Party 
Tape Player: O.M.E.N - Dog Park Day Gacha Item in Cassette Player 
Star Pillows: Oubliette - Star Pillow 
Black Pillows: .peaches. - We Pillows Three 
Black Rug: .random.Matter. - Moon Witch Gacha Item in Rug Black 
White Rug: hive - Fluffy Heart Rug in White 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Book Nook 

No comments:

Post a Comment