Friday, February 28, 2020

I'm Nicer When I Like My Outfit... Or Am I?!

Have you ever seen that saying "I'm nicer when I like my outfit!" Well, that's how my thoughts are going today. I feel much nicer right now because I like this outfit, and what's funny is that it involves a colour I normally tend to run away from. In fact I think I might actually be starting to like this colour - just don't tell anyone that I said that... 
It just feels cute and girlie, something that I have a craving to feel right now, and well... when you like your outfit, it's great to show it ofr, right?! 
I had two items stashed away in my hoard that I wanted to blog today, but it wasn't really seeming to come together all that well until for some reason I started chewing gum and blew a bubble... Then it seemed like a natural look... Like something that a somewhat slutty high-school girl may wear in the movies perhaps?!
Posing in front of the mirror - using a Saturday Sale release from -Extra- called Drifting - she's checking herself out! That adorable Casey Crop Top from Decoy unzipped in just the right way - these come in patterns and plain versions for those of you that want to know, in a range of different colours too! - with some VERY short shorts from Mug. She looks like the picture perfect high-school movie slut lol... The addition of the Neverwish Ethereal Backpack in a bright holographic pink just added to that too! It's like a match made in teen movie heaven hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Doe - Lynn in Colors 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Earrings: PSYCHO.Byts - Heart Security Earrings (Available until March 15th at Aenigma)
Gum: Pink Fuel - Yum Bubble Gum (No Longer Available!) 
Bag: Neverwish - Ethereal Backpack in Holo Pink (Available until March 12th at N21
Top: Decoy - Casey Crop Top (Available until March 22nd at Uber
Shorts: Mug - Dani Shorts in Light 
Pose: -Extra- - Drifting (Available Saturday February 29th for The Saturday Sale) 
Backdrop: Astralia - Vintage Backgrounds in Dressing Room 

No comments:

Post a Comment