Thursday, September 26, 2019

Treasures of the Necrosis

OK so today I have some very exciting news that simply has to be shared... Drum roll please... 
After the very successful launch of the Necrosis event last month, Guen Gothly and Asbjorn Raven have decided to bring the event back again! In just a few days the event's doors will be flying open, and there are some pretty but a little dark and macabre things to get you in the mood for all things dark and gloomy - it's the push that some people need, others like myself have been living our halloween style all year round! 
Now today's post is here to get you all excited about the up coming Necrosis, but actually it's just a tease - it's also a bit of an apology!
I was given this gorgeous Metallic Occult Hieroglyph Dress by Hekat Aries - designer and creator of the Strange One store - as a Necrosis item to blog. I LOVE the hieroglyphs, they appeal to my archaeologist inside she's screaming to get out since I don't actually work much in archaeology anymore, and I HAD to play with them! I had the picture planned, the outfit ready, and then I got sick, meaning I missed the end of the event and felt terrible that I'd let Hekat down! So Hekat, I'm SORRY, I will make it up to you!!! 
Necrosis is coming, ladies and gents! Take this as your early warning, and remember you want to see what dark, macabre and pretty things are there... You never know what treasures you may unearth! 

What is she wearing;
Horns & Circlet: Violetility - Pharaoh's Legacy Gacha Items 
Hair: TRUTH - Elie 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Shadow: Izzie's - Gloom Eyeshadows (Past Gift) 
Lipstick: PSYCHO.Byts - Sadayakko Lipsticks Pack 
Dress: Strange One - Metallic Occult Hieroglyph Dress
Prop: {Moon.Phase} - Origins of the Old Gods Gacha Item in OneScarabBeetlesBead RARE 
Pose: FOXCITY - Taxi, Pose 2 
Backdrop: David Heather - Into Egypt Backdrop RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment