Saturday, September 14, 2019

Walking through the Falling Leaves

It's the middle of September, and that means it's AUTUMN, at least in my part of the world it definitely seems to be heading that way. It's gotten a lot colder, and the leaves are starting to slowly turn to those glorious oranges and reds. I LOVE this time of year, the spring and winter seasons are fun too - I've never really been a summer girl it's too hot LOL - and it makes me feel happy to go out wrapped up warm and cozy while it's cold outside!
One of the best things about SL though in this regard, is that you can go out, enjoy the Autumn scenery and never get too cold lol... I was inspired today, to go for a walk at the All Hallows in Moochie... It was such a pretty place for a walk! 
My poor little puppy companion got rather tired whilst on our walk through the falling leaves, and so he ended up in the basket that I'd brought with me to collect leaves and nuts that could be used to Autumnify my home... 
It was fun collecting leaves and holding them up to the sunlight to see the last rays of sunlight filter through the pretty autumn coloured leaves... I used to do this a lot as a little kid, and can do it really easily now thanks to a gorgeous pose from -Extra- that makes up part of the Leafy Set available today for The Saturday Sale! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Kansas in Fatpack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dungarees: KITJA - Lina Jumpsuit in SEA 
Bra: [Cynful] - Widowmaker Lingerie Set in Light Grey 
Basket: JIAN - Legacy Pupper Basket 
Boots: [VALE KOER] - Cozy Boots in Mud 
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Leafy Set, Pose 4 (Available for The Saturday Sale)  

No comments:

Post a Comment