Saturday, September 21, 2019

Flowers in the Graveyard

For some reason I'm a little bit down today, I'm not sure why and I can't work out what to do to make myself feel better, but right now I'm buckling down to do something that usually helps... Blogging... 
Maybe it's because I'm stuck in doors with very little I can actually do, normally I'd love it having some time at home alone but right now I'm going a little stir crazy. 
I feel like I'm a little lost, mourning something though I have no idea what, and maybe in someway I'm subconsciously prepping myself for the darkness of Halloween by taking a walk in the cemetery...
I love this time of year, I'm definitely an Autumn and Winter kind of girl... Nothing better than getting into bed and snuggling up, preferably with a good book and a cup of tea! Yet the Halloween feeling is what makes me happiest, that gloomy that takes over!!! I LOVE IT! 
You know what else I love... THIS THIRD EYE! I wore it in yesterday's post too, but I can't take it off it's just too freaking awesome! It's a Third Eye from Nylon Outfitters at Collabor88, this one comes from the strange colours pack, but I think I'm going to have to go back for the regular eyes too!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Flowers: LODE - Lilies Collection 
Hair: DOUX - Ehlsa 
Eye: (Nylon Outfitters) - Third Eye in Strange Colors (Available until October 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Teary Eyes RARE 
Glasses: Inkhole - Trianglix Glasses 
Top: Vinyl - Cake Bodysuit in White (Available until October 6th at Collabor88
Pose: Amite Poses - Summer Sparklers, Pose 05 

No comments:

Post a Comment