Monday, September 23, 2019

Elven Maiden of a Forgotten Tribe

As I've said before I'm loving having some time to explore in SL a little while I cannot work in RL... It's stopping me from going stir crazy and it's allowing me to find beautiful places that I'd have missed otherwise... Today while wandering around as a elven maiden of a forgotten tribe, I stumbled into the gardens of Elvion and think I found a place I could call home... 
The gardens are SO pretty, a little elven magic with flowers and fairies and well... It screamed at me to stay and explore... The little maiden found so much peace by the waterfall with the gentle birds to keep her company. 

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Meadow in Yellow 
Hair: Wasabi - Venere Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: MuggleBorn - Loana Outfit
Pose: - Extra - - Goth Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment