Sunday, September 29, 2019

Neon for a New Week

The new week starts very soon, and there's lots of interesting things going on because this week marks the start of October and HALLOWEEN SEASON!! It's also the week that I'm looking forward to finally going back to work after my surprise forced vacation and a stay in the Hospital Hotel! 
Now I want to lighten up the week and bring a little crazy sparkle, as I'm excited to be going to work... Doesn't that make a change?!
The neon colours are making me smile... Although I'll admit that you cannot see me smile since I'm hiding it behind this "Coming for You Mask" from Ama... The mask went so well with these AMAZING Ruin horns from Lovely Alien
There's something a little Loki - ish about this... maybe it's the horns, but I don't care... it's EPIC!!!

What is she wearing;
Horns: ((Lovely Alien)) - Ruin Horns 
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Halo Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: CURELESS - Curse of Cain 
Eyes: FATHER - Snare Eyes (Available until October 12th at Necrosis
Mask: Ama - Coming For You Mask 
Pose: Secret Poses - Mariana, Pose 7 
Backdrop: [Grunt] - Grid Pool Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment