Friday, September 27, 2019

Pictures of Hedgehogs

The days are getting shorter as Autumn takes it's hold and leads us towards the cold Winter months... I'm not going to complain about that though, it's my favourite time of the year! I love all the colours, the fashion styles, and the feeling of a desire to snuggle up under a mountain of blankets. 
I LOVE raking in and then jumping in huge piles of leaves, I used to do it all the time as a kid, but today while I was raking I accidentally disturbed some adorable inhabitants of my garden... As the sun was setting I grabbed my camera, and luckily they seemed to pose for me... 
One of my favourite animals, from since I was very little, has always been the Hedgehog. I fell in love with them as a little kid reading the Tales of Beatrix Potter, and wishing that one day I could find a Mrs Tiggywinkle. So when I saw the Jian Hedgehogs recently, I couldn't get to the store fast enough. My new little friends are living in the gardens and travelling with me, exploring Second Life... They were super happy when they found this pile of freshly raked leaves - a Nomad creation - over at Willow Haven in the Ippos Sims. I grabbed my camera and sat taking adorable photos of my new little friends! 
Sharing the picture that I took, just to show how adorable these little guys are... SO CUTE?!
What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Brandie Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Gina Cardi in Army (Available until October 22nd at Uber
Shorts: miss chelsea - Gina Shorts in Dark Blue (Available until October 22nd at Uber
Socks & Boots: miss chelsea - Iman Boots in Black (Available until October 12th at N21
Pose: Secret Poses - Perfect Click, Pose 3
Bucket: Jian - Hedgehog Autumn Buckets 
Hedgehogs: Jian - Hedgehog Collection 
Leaves: Nomad - Autumn Leaves (Available until October 10th at Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment