Thursday, September 19, 2019

Friday the 13th and 6 Days

Friday the 13th came and went, and yes I'm behind the times, but I've been running around dressed like I'm going to visit Camp Crystal Lake since then... It's great that Friday the 13th is so close to the Halloween Season though, really gets a girl in the mood for all that wonderful, Halloween deviousness! 
Being honest it's all the fault of Jason Vorhees, or should that be Teddy Vorhees - a REIGN creation - that I've been dressed like this since his big day... 
I LOVE this outfit, so I guess you could say it's my "Friday the 13th" look of the day... So while running around checking out the Reynolds Hollow sim, I stopped for a moment to take a quick snapshot by a very pretty "Crystal Lake"... Some dirty Pseudo Paige Overalls and my hair scrubbed up into a Foxy cap, it was a look that is kinda cute but not sexy enough to get the real Jason's attention and maybe just maybe let me make it out alive!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: #Foxy - Lovestoned Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Pseudo - Paige Overalls Dark Blue 
Teddy: REIGN - TEDDIES in T.VOORHEES 
Pose: Secret Poses - Melania, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment