Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Pink Takes Over

Ever have those days where you feel like being something TOTALLY different from your version of normal?! I mean, OK, normal is a fairly speculative thing anyway, my normal may be abnormal for someone else, but I'm talking on a personal level... Have you ever woken up and thought, I want to be something totally different today? 
Today I'm having one of those days... Today, as much as I love my living dead doll self, I want to be a little more bubbly pink and rainbow cute... Well... Maybe not too cute, maybe Rudh style cute? A leopard can't change it's spots too much!!
NEVER normally would I be seen dead rocking this much pink... Pink does occasionally get a look in - as opposed to purple which BLEH frankly - but sometimes it just seems to all come together without me realizing it until it's too late LOL... I tell everyone pink is evil, it's just proved my point! 
It's all the fault of some of my newest toys... I won some awesome goodies from the LEMME Gacha collection at Equal10  called Bad Girls Decor. The shelves were something out of a dream for my home decor, but I couldn't help but have a determined need to win the Satanic Pizza too! Lemme is a fairly new store for me, but when I went over to properly check it out, I wasn't able to get my money out fast enough I wanted everything and all of it LOL... 
After that though the pink decor just seemed to flood the place, and I guess it wasn't really helped all that much by the amazingly cute Over the Rainbow Skybox - from NeverWish - I was hiding in at the time! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Boyfriend Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Vinyl - Cake Bodysuit in White (Available until October 6th at Collar88
Pose: -Extra- - Sexay 
Backdrop: NeverWish - Over the Rainbow Skybox 
Shelves, Glasses Book, Ouija Board & Pizza: LEMME - Bad Girls Decor Gacha Items (Available until October 10th at Equal10
Unicorn: Half-Deer - Super Jumbo Unicorn Plush in Rainbow 
Candles: Half-Deer - Magical Curiosities Gacha Item in Rainbow Skull Candles 
Wine: tres blah - Hodgepodge Gacha Item in Wine Duet 
Pillow:: TeaBunny - Willy Pillow 
Book: Commoner - Photo Album Gacha in Burn Book RARE 
Balloon: kotte - Unicorn Balloon in Pink (Group Gift) 
Flowers: Ariskea - Butt  Flowers Vase in Orange 
Box: LEMME - Boxed Dildo in Apple 
Lights: Half-Deer - Rainbow Neon Lights 
Rug: Birdy - Boudoir Gacha Item in Rug Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment