Friday, December 14, 2018

Shopping at the Old Christmas Village

It's nearly Christmas and that means there is very few shopping days left till Christmas, there's also something exciting about to happen, in that in the next few days I get myself a NEW COMPUTER... This will mean that I GET SHADOWS and I'm super excited! For now though, I'm getting myself my Christmas presents sorted, before our family Christmas party! 
Wandering around The Old Christmas Village, you can see I've been shopping and bought lots and lots of lovely Christmas goodies for the family! The Shopping Bags which are filled with all my Christmas goodies, are actually part of the Image Essentials Holiday Shopping set... Some awesome poses for those of you, like me that love, Christmas Shopping! 
I have a very Christmassy coloured outfit on... It's a gorgeous dress from Violetility, warm and cosy Sweater Dress which is available at The Arcade until December 31st! I added some awesome lassitude & ennui boots - which are available at We <3 RP until December 31st - they just seem so Christmassy especially in this festive red colour! 
Have to get shopping now to beat the Holiday Rush... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: RunAway - Sady Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [MUDSKIN] - HANI # HOLIDAY GLASSES (Available until December 27th at The Epiphany
Dress: Violetility - Sweater Dress Gacha Item in Basics (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights 
Boots: lassistude & ennui - Victoria Boots in Red (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP
Pose & Props: Image Essentials - Holiday Shopping, Pose 4 (Available until December 31st at Twe12ve

No comments:

Post a Comment