Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Monitoring the last use of the Dinosaur!

I am SO EXCITED!!! Though also a little sad too! 
Today will be the end of an era for me... This is the last picture ever taken with my dinosaur of a PC and soon - hopefully tomorrow - I will be able to start sharing NEW things with the help of my super 'Monster' Computer! I have so much good stuff to share I cannot wait to get playing around with it... BUT here is one last outfit for the Dinosaurs Graphics... 
Now that I'm on my new computer, I feel like this could be the new me talking to the old me on the Dinosaur... I used to get so angry at the PC but really it wasn't it's fault... Thanks to a pose from NANTRA in the C-Cards collection. 
This is the last post from the Dinosaur... Thank you Dinosaur,you did me well for 8 years!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Scarf: Wasabi Pills - January 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Vinyl - Red Hot Sweater Dress in Grey 
Boots: N-Core - KELDA Boots in Grey 
Pose, Backdrop & Props: NANTRA - C-Cards (Available until December 26th at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment