Thursday, December 20, 2018

Comets are a little like Crystals

Are you ready for it?? The first picture ever taken on my brand new, shiny monster of a PC... I wanted to keep it simple, test how the lighting worked and how the higher and ultra settings affected my photography. I nearly fainted when I easily took a picture on ULTRA settings, but OH MY GOD I'm happier than a pig in the mud right now!!! 
NOW onto the real post! We all know that Santa is pulled in a sleigh by 9 Reindeer - if Rudolph is counted - but I heard recently that all of these deer as "supposedly" female since there is something about them losing their antlers later than male deer?! So I was playing with the idea of Rudhifying one of them... 
Comet was the one that came to mind when I had finished putting this post together, since these amazing crystals remind me of celestial comets!! For anyone interested, these amazing "Crystal Desire" decor items are from lunacy at the amazing Winter's Hollow. Winter's Hollow is open until December 31st with some amazing designers having released lots of lovely seasonal items for your shopping happiness!! This Reindeer, based on the stars, she's decorated her antlers in some festive colours and added crystals to them - in the Crystal Horns from Neverwish. The colours of her antlers perfectly matching the ribbon colour chosen by Santa for his Santa Baby ribbon uniforms - made by 1313 MockingBird Lane
In other event news, the new round of Eclipse is open too... I have some awesome stuff coming to show from that. First off I want to share these amazing eyes from Conviction, now I know that they aren't too clear in the picture so I will add a picture them at the bottom of the post - as I've been known to do sometimes. There's one more thing... Poor little Comet, lost an arm... The elves were able to help her with one of the Broken Doll Arms - from Cubic Cherry - as a replacement...
What is she wearing;
Antlers: Neverwish - Crystal Horns in Festive (Hunt Gift available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow
Hair: Truth - Arden in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Conviction - Serpent Eyes (Available until December 31st at Eclipse
Make-up: Nightmare - Dead Dreams (No Longer Available!)
Necklace: Squishy Fluff - Elven Crystal Necklace (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow
Oufit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Santa Baby (Available until December 31 at ULTRA
Arm: Cubic Cherry - Broken Doll Arms (Available until December 31st at Eclipse
Pose: Image Essentials - Party Flirt, Pose 2M (Available until January 1st at eBento
Crystals: lunacy - Crystal Desire (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment