Sunday, December 23, 2018

Kitchen Witch Hearths are not for baking Cookies

Today is Christmas Eve's Eve - LOL it was always a thing between my sister and I when we were little - and I've been really busy working my little butt off. There seems like there is still so much to be done! There's last minute gifts to wrap, veggies to buy and OH NO... THE COOKIES... I left them in the oven... 
My Christmas Cookies are BURNT!!! I must not cry, I must not cry, it's nearly Christmas!!! 
Luckily for me at the same moment I was having an episode that I'd burnt the cookies, HellBone returned home as if by Christmas magic with a cake - ya know as a "Just in case thing..." I was trying so hard, but ugh... 
One thing that is worth mentioning though is my new cooker is AWESOME, it cooks things really well - if I'd been paying attention - it's a new Candle & Cauldron "Kitchen Witch Hearth" - available at the Winter's Hollow!
Actually whilst on the Subject of Winter's Hollow, have you checked out my dress - in fact my hair and horns are worth checking out too - a pretty dress that's perfect for a Holy Goth from adoness - which is also where the hair is from in case you're wondering. The hair looks awesome with these rare horns from 1313 Mockingbird Lane's Merry Little Gothmas Gacha collection too, right?! 
Thank goodness Hell thought to bring cake!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: adoness - Vonks (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow
Horns: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Merry Little Gothmas Gacha Item in Horns RARE (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow)  
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: adoness - nicholina Dress in Holy Goth (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow
Pose: FOXCITY - Numb, Pose 5 
Cooker: Candle & Cauldron - Kitchen Witch Hearth (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow
Food Stuff: random.Matter - Disaster Kitchen Gacha Items 
Building: Apple Fall - Hetton Barn Conversion 

No comments:

Post a Comment