Sunday, December 9, 2018

What's in this gift from Secret Santa?

One of the things that I always used to get into trouble for when I was a little kid at this time of year, was the way I'd sneak into my parents bedroom and feel all of my presents! I never really wanted to know what they were, but I liked to at least guess, and get more than a little excited! It's far too tempting, such a terrible temptation!
So when Rudh, snuck into the present store room at the family home, no matter how cute she was, she knew she was in trouble LOL... 
Looking like a deer caught in the headlights, I wonder who it was that came home!?! Though the sounds are coming from the... ROOF... Santa shouldn't be here yet!! Dammit, he's early! 
Still right now, Rudh should be OK handling the big guy, she's dressed as Santa's Bae after all - wearing an adorable outfit from epoch at the current round of anyBody. While on the subject of anyBody though, aren't her eyes pretty... They are a new release called Daisy by Zombie Suicide too!
Even though she's Santa's Bae - and wearing his Jingle All The Way Collar from Ama - maybe she might need what is in the present box to help her get out of trouble... She can be his Secret Santa - a pose from Extra for the Snowbound Hunt btw - so long as it's nothing that really isn't for him... Panties or something?! Then again??!
So before I run away and hide, and hope I don't get caught feeling the presents, I just want to share with you the ad for these awesome eyes... Give you a chance to see the pretty colours...
What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - Beatrix in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Daisy Eyes (Available until January 3rd at anyBody
Lipstick: Red Apple - Mate Red Lipstick 
Collar: Ama - Jingle All The Way Collar (Available until December 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Necklace: (Yummy) - Jingle Bell Necklace in Silver 
Outfit: epoch - Santa's Bae in Red (Available until January 3rd at anyBody
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Secret Santa (Available until December 12th at The Snowbound Hunt
Trees: JIAN - Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated 
Building: Trompe Loeil - Noelle Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment