Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Sparkly Fairy Wands

Christmas is the season of pretty, fairytale magic it seem... Everything sparkles and looks so festive. It will never be as awesome as the Halloween season for me, but I still cant help loving Christmas. I love all things sparkly, magical and fairytaleish but I'm going to share something now that seems kinda silly... I am scared of fireworks... I think it's the explosion, but I actively avoid them because of this, yet there is a specific firework I do love and it's the Sparkler!! See, I wasn't crazy when I was rambling about sparkles LOL, I had a point to make... 
Secret Poses made a gorgeous set of poses with sparklers - the Sparklers Bento Set if you want to know - and I fell in love, I couldn't stop myself seeking out somewhere really peaceful and a little girlie to play with the little magical fireworks... I always found myself thinking of them as fairy wands when I was little. Perfect little dangerous sparkle fairy wands... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Grier Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Black 
Top: miss.chelsea - Dian Harness in Grey 
Pants: miss.chelsea - Dian Pants in Grey 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Sparklers Bento, Pose 6 (Available until December 18th at Sense)

No comments:

Post a Comment