Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Angel of Darkness

As you may have heard, yesterday was my 12th rezday... I've been through 12 long years of fun and laughter, crazy silliness and drama, and even though some of it has hurt I've got to say I wouldn't change any of it... Even on a day that was supposed to be a little special to me, there was drama, it's something you kinda come to expect when you're in SL, there was no pomp, no ceremony, and I didn't get to be queen of the day, but after looking back, I don't really mind... I DO however want to have a little rant to start my 12th year with a bang, so if you're not interested in reading, just look at the pretty picture of the Angel of Darkness, and then move on LOL... 
If you're going to carry on reading, you have been warned... 
Once again I'm on the subject of people that hide behind their avatar and think that they can get away with the most stupid actions just because SL is not real! It's something that, although I've been here as long as I have, still somehow seems to surprise me. This time it came from a place that feels more like a stab with a knife than one I've had in a long time... 
I have come to the realisation that I'm far too trusting of people in SL at times, there are so many people who welcome you into their arms and as soon as they are bored they have no issues in casting you aside. It's even worse when you find out that what you've been told unravels like a pack of lies, faster than a yo-yo uncurls. 
If that wasn't enough you're left feeling like the world's biggest fool for supporting that person so much. You spend weeks, telling everyone "no no, he's not malicious like that, he's just an idiot" yet you come to the realisation you've just been duped and once they have what they want, they laugh at you. 
From now on, I'm sticking to the philosophy of be careful who you trust, be careful who you let into your world and remember that what you tell someone when you're good friends may come back to bite you on the ass when you're not. 
To the guy that caused this - I'm not sure you're reading anyway but on the off chance - I welcomed you into my world, I accepted you as a big brother, and now because you decide to get with a woman who hurt the family you once loved you made your new bed... You've not only hurt me, but people you cared about, you've made innocent people cry with your desperation for what you want, and I truly hope you're happy, because you've left a nasty scar... 
To end on a note that's not all drama, I'm just gonna share a song that makes me happy... It's the reason this post is called what it is, and it's a song I've not heard in a while, but since taking this picture I can't stop singing... HolyHell's Angel of Darkness...
What is she wearing;
Halo: [keke] - Pulsing Star Halo (Past Gift) 
Horns: DOUX - Demon in Reds 
Hair: DOUX - Lawrence Hairstyle in Reds (Available until September 10th at DUBAI
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mascara Tears: Arise - Running Mascara 
Face Wound: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Items in Smile 
Face & Body Scars: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Burned Heretic RARE 
Choker: ANTINATURAL - Post-Human Gacha Item in Unholy Choker 
Necklace: lassitude & ennui - Broken Heart Necklace (Available until August 31st at Enchantment
Wings & Top: ANTINATURAL - Post-Human Gacha Item in Angel RARE 
Skirt: REIGN - Coven Gacha Items in Skater Skirt BLACK 
Bag: {CowTea} - Decrepit Book Bag Gacha Item in #6 Bible (Available until September 7th at Suicide Dollz
Pose: FOXCITY - On Point, Pose 4 
Backdrop: SEMPITERNAL - The Forbidden Room 

No comments:

Post a Comment