Monday, August 20, 2018

The Pharaoh's Legacy

Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey ohhhhhh.... 
Walk like an Egyptian! Walk like an Egyptian!
Sorry I'm rocking out in my own little world to the Bangles song "Walk Like an Egyptian" since I've been working on a photo that I wanted to take with a very Egyptian Pharaoh type theme... I blame it on some of the awesomeness that I picked up at the latest round of the Fantasy Gacha Carnival... stuff that had been hidden in a tomb for over 3000 years. 
To think all this started, and a song got stuck in my head, because of a few new goodies... I'm actually gonna lay most of the blame on Violetility this time... Gwen made an awesome Pharaoh's Legacy set for the FGC - which includes but is not limited to the throne and THREE different Head dresses I'm wearing... Then again, while we're on the subject of FGC and the Egyptian theme things, I cannot lay all the blame on Violetility, since I'm also playing with some of the Moon.Phase Worship of the Gods items like these amazing Scarabs, AND an amazing Coin Harness from the Maharani Collection by !dM deviousMinds. I know Maharani's aren't Egyptian but it just fit so perfectly I couldn't help myself!
Now, because I'm done talking about it, I'm gonna share something with you that's been in my head all day... Maybe you can enjoy it too... The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian"...
What is she wearing;
Horns; Crown & Head Band: Violetility - Pharaoh's Legacy Gacha Items (Available until September 6th at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Hair: Truth - Panny
Face Paint: Mad' - Dust Face Tattoo Appliers
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes V2
Lipstick: PSYCHO.Byts - Sadayakko Lipsticks
Neck Tattoo: Demonic - Nephthys Tattoo in Gold (Available until September 6th at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Body Chain: !dM deviousMind - Maharani Gacha Item in Coin Harness RARE (Available until September 6th at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Pasties: Soedara - Gold Mirage Pasties in Egyptian
Pose: Secret Poses - Valentina, Pose 2 (Available until August 28th at The Darkness Monthly Event)
Jar & Scarabs: Moon.Phase - Origins Worship the Old Gods Gacha Items (Available until September 6th at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Throne: Violetility - Pharaoh's Legacy Gacha Item in Horus Throne Rare (Available until September 6th at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Backdrop: Nerox - Cat Temple Building

No comments:

Post a Comment