Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tears and Daisies

Things at the moment have been more than a little difficult for me to handle, right now I feel lucky that I am about to disappear for a few days, but I'm right on edge, worried and feeling kinda sick to the stomach... The root cause, DRAMA!!! So maybe prepare yourself for a little rant, and enjoy a pretty picture too... This is just how I feel right now... 
Such a pretty place, such a gorgeous feeling and a serene atmosphere at Netherwood, but for some reason I feel so melancholy and all I want to do is cry... 
"He loves me, He loves me not" - a pose from Hive and Cosmic Dust's Do you ever Feel Gacha collection - can be used for relationships but in this case it's more of a she's ok, she's not ok, tool that I'm using when I'm worrying about my Sister... 
There's been so much drama in the past week and someone I love is caught between a rock and hard place, and that's not a place that I'd wish anyone to be... It's not fair, it's not comfortable and I really hope that she's OK. 
Being selfish, I hope that I'm not gonna lose her, I hope that she knows she can lean on me no matter what she's going through and more than anything I really hope that the drama stops and she gets to rest her mind. I'm crying and on edge but for her it must be a hundred times worse...She knows I love her.. I just hope she can get through this without leaving us behind... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessories: Exile - Flowers in the Sun in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: hive dust - do u ever feel like a plasticbag Gacha Items in daisy choker (Available until August 12th at The Epiphany)
Top: TETRA - Mokatana Top in White (Available until August 6th at Collabor88
Pants: villena - Ripped Front Jeans in Gray 
Pose & Prop: hive dust - do u ever feel like a plasticbag Gacha Items in he loves me, he loves me not bento pose (Available until August 12th at The Epiphany)

No comments:

Post a Comment