Thursday, August 16, 2018

RudeWatermelon Lasagna

Names in SL are funny things, people create their log in name and then it's too late they are stuck with something silly or that no one can pronounce! 
I have the latter problem, people have never been able to pronounce Rudhmellowen properly, and I get all kinds of variations of it. I've also been thought of as a man, since apparently my name sounds manly LOL... 
Yet when I have been through places in SL I seem to have picked up a silly nickname... RudeMelon Lasagne... It's something that's stuck, and has built a weird addiction in me for anything watermelon!
Now recently I started working as a blogger for Junk Food, which actually has me really excited because they have so much fun stuff that I don't even know where to begin. Although of course as soon as I saw these Watermelon String Lights - which are available at Vanity now - and then I randomly stumbled on the fact that the most recent Blueberry Group Gift dress "Mimi" had a Watermelon print I knew what I'd be posting!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Tera V2 in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Blueberry - Mimi Top Tied Dress (Group Gift) 
Pose & Prop: BellePoses - Marisol Set, Pose 1 
Backdrop: FOXCITY - RGB Drive (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Lights: Junk Food - Watermelon String Lights 1 (Available until August 25th at Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment