Sunday, August 26, 2018

Party on the Beach

It's late and I should be thinking about going to bed, but for some reason I'm just sitting here playing silly games on my phone and thinking I'd like to blog something, not sure what just anything LOL... Then I remembered an awesome photo I took after yesterday's family party on the beach... It was one of those random Gator Parties! 
So we had a beach party, and that meant BIKINI!! In RL I'd never wear a bikini, I'm way too much of a tubby lol, but in SL it's so much easier LOL. I found the cutest bikini from Hilly Haalan, and added a touch of beachy glamour with a hat - that comes with the Makina Hair from Doe - and some matching Pastel Sunglasses from Suicidal Unborn.
It seemed like the perfect beach ensemble... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: DOE - Makina V2 in 15. Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Pastel Sunglasses 
Bikini: Hilly Haalan - Mendoza Macrame Fringed Bikini 
Pose: NANTRA - Sea Breeze, Pose 3 
Backdrop: HeadHunter's Island - LIGHT Tropical lagoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment