Thursday, June 21, 2018

Her Last...

I'm so tired at the moment that I feel I could just sleep anywhere and I'm actually in a pretty good mood at the moment LOL... Now you're probably going to think that I've gone mad when you see my picture today and wonder how can she be happy when she's dead, but you should know me if you've been reading my blog ever that the more dead I am the happier I am in RL... 
Today I'm sitting in my favourite new chair, locked in the Death Chamber... 
The Death Chamber is a new release from Mad' - which you can pick up at the Men Jail - that comes complete with an electric chair for maximum body warming. 
For her last meal though, Rudh didn't opt for food, she decided to have as a last meal, some fun with some naughty "Whipped" Magazines - a current group gift from abrasive - and some fun toys that were delivered discretely in a BellePoses carrier Bag. 
Fear not though Rudh lovers, she died with a smile on her face... She'll be back again tomorrow though, Living Dead Dolls have the ability to come say hi again and again!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Insomnia 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress & Handcuffs: B.C.C. - Jenny & Megan Gacha Items (No Longer Available!)
Badge: ANTINATURAL[+] - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Patient ID 
Boots: CULT - Morane Boots in Coal 
Pose & Prop: Mad' - Death Chamber (Available until June 28th at Men Jail) 
Bag: BellePoses - Plastic Shopping Bag 5 
Magazines: [ abrasive ] - Whipped Magazine Clutter V1 (Current Group Gift) 
Wheelchair: ANTINATURAL[+] - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Victorian Wheelchair 

No comments:

Post a Comment