Sunday, June 24, 2018

Malfunctioning FemBot Guard

*hear the sound of the Intercom crackle* Assistance Required in Sector 3G. There has been a malfunction of a FemBot Guard, she is riding the Security System. I repeat, she is riding the Security System... This is NOT a drill!! 
Even the FemBots occasionally malfunction and do the most random of things... Riding on a Wrecking Ball that's been set up to protect the doors to Sector 3G may be one of them, but it drew her in with a very definite need to shout "WHEEEEEEEE"... 
So OK I'm feeling a little random today. I'm blaming it on a lack of proper sleep and overworking myself, but I can't help but love this picture. I'm posing in a serious Spacestation - which in itself is strange for me since I avoid Sci-Fi like the plague normally - from Paparazzi, and riding a FOXCITY Wrecking Ball Pose Prop, dressed in Cyberneon thanks to PSYCHO.Byts
The question I leave you with is, does anyone else want a ride on my awesome new swing before they come to reset me?! LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - TSUMUGI in True Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (including All Worn Items): PSYCHO.Byts - Cyberneon Destiny Gacha Items (Available until July 14th for Pocket Gacha) 
Pose: FOXCITY - Wrecking Ball Bento Pose (Past Group Gift) 
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Spacestation BACKDROP in Jade (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment