Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Lost Tiki Tiki Junction

I'm so glad sometimes that I can hide away in a fantasy world like SL. I don't feel like I have to handle stress, there's no pain like the headache I've been suffering for the last few days, and I can just enjoy my time having some silliness... I just wish the sinus pain I have would take a long walk off a short pier!!!
Rudh on the other hand is able to enjoy the hot weather. Life for her is always an easy rest on the beach... 
Rudh is working in a job in a beach bar... It's going to be fun!! 
It's at Backdrop City, working in a tropical beach bar for Lost Junction... Where the Tiki Cocktails and snacks are straight out of The Arcade Restaurant! 
Dressed in some cute, chic beach wear all she does is wait tables, and dance around on the sand... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Maya in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Kaithleen's - Pocket Frill in Nude 
Shorts: miss chelsea - Cary Shorts in Dark Blue (Available until June 23rd at Uber
Pose: NANTRA - Ready for Blast Off, Pose 2 
Beach Bar & Decor: Lost Junction - Beach Bar Gacha Items (Available June 1st - 30th at The Arcade)
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Tropical Beach Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment