Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Lollies at the Festival

It's getting hot again in RL, and so I'm going to spoil myself, treat myself to an Ice Cream... I LOVE Ice Cream. It's also festival season, and I'm kinda sad that I won't be going to a festival this year - especially now HellBone will be working event security at some pretty good ones - but hey ho, a girl has to keep smiling and lick her Ice Cream... 
This festival though - held at MINIMAL Backdrop City - is selling the most amazing Ice Lollies... 
They are Mad'! The Lick Him Lollies - are also available in a Lick Her variety - come in a range of flavours, all of them are SO delicious, but equally messy... Look at Rudh's Messy Face! 
Probably not the best thing to be eating when wearing such a pretty white shirt LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #BESOM - Cherry in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lipstick & Ice Lolly: Mad'- Lick Him 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Tuareg Beaded Necklace in Turquoise 
Top: Pseudo - Tiiu Top in White (Available until July 10th at Kustom9
Pose: FOXCITY - Long Grass (Past VIP Gift) 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Afterparty fullset 

No comments:

Post a Comment