Sunday, June 3, 2018

I Hate Mornings!

I've been feeling crap for the past few days... My sinuses are FULL and although I no longer have a cold I feel like I'm dizzy an have a terrible headache... FML sometimes! I was so ecstatic to have lost the cold and now this feeling for over a week... To make matters worse, this morning I was awoken by my crazy dog doing what she does best! Not having the best of days... 
Not that you'd ever be able to tell from looking at me lol... I mean I just woke myself up from a nap and now I look like my beauty sleep has worked wonders! Right?! Joking aside I feel pretty shit, and so now Rudh is being made to suffer too...
Those big dark circles under her eyes - thanks to a magic make-up layer from Izzie's - and her hair in a mess - thanks to a cute up do from BESOM - she's lazing around in her PJs... The Nightshirt is actually in fact a Knotted Tee Dress from Vinyl.

What is she wearing;
Hair: #BESOM - Flower Child in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-up: Izzie's - Insomnia 
Top: Vinyl - Pepper Knotted Tee Dress in Sleepy Green 
Pose & Props: Reve Obscura - Morning Bento Pose 

No comments:

Post a Comment