Saturday, June 30, 2018

Rock on in the Stars

Some days you just want to shut out the world and have some time to yourself, and that's what today has been for me! I wanted to just hide from the world and do something a little weird and mad and crazy all for myself... 
Hence why this picture came to life... 
As you can tell I'm happy because well, my face is scarred with some adorable little stars from the Starseed SongBird Tattoo... and I went a little mystical with it by adding the amazing third eye from random.Matter
I dressed myself in a cute Summer Vibes top from Epoch at this months Frou Frou, and accessorised with Kalya Cuffs from Zombie Suicide, and well I guess you could say it's a look of the day that I'm happy with!! 
Rock On!

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Tasha Hair in Reds 
Third Eye: .random.Matter. - Cygla Third Eye in Bay 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes 
Nose Piercing: Ama - Starry Hoop 
Face Wound: SongBird - Starseed (Available until July 3rd for Sunday Syndicate) 
Top: EPOCH - Summer Vibes Top in Fabric Pack (Available until July 8th at Frou Frou
Bracelets: Zombie Suicide - Kalya Cuffs (Available until June 30th at Midsummer Enchantment
Pose: NANTRA - Rock On, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment