Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Horror Fest of a Bike Accident

More Horror, More Fun Fun Fun... I LOVE this time of the year. Who needs Christmas? Who needs the summer? Who needs Easter with all it's chocolatey eggs? NOT ME! I would much rather have Halloween over and over again, I mean OK it might get a little boring and I suppose most days in Rudh land tend to be like Halloween considering the amount that I am a living dead girl, but I just hope that you are enjoying reading about it as much as I am enjoying playing with it LOL.
This time I managed to rope HellBone into things, although he was fussing about having to change LOL - I had to take him as he was, only managing to make him take his Biker Vest off because I told him I didn't want to make him look like he'd been in an accident whilst he was wearing his "colours" - or MC logo! I wanted the photo to be something a little simple, after the craziness that was my epic story from last Horror Fest... So Hell and I had a bit of an accident, nothing to horrific though!
Ignoring Hell's outfit, because to be fair if you want anything he has on I am sure it is somewhere in an older post, we can look over at his new bike instead. This is one he made for our store Hogs and Cart Wheels, it's a one seater - maybe why we had the accident then? - but the sleek lines made it perfect for something slightly sinister looking, perhaps? Though luckily when they came to draw the lines around the bodies we were holding hands together into the Afterlife, thanks to the gorgeous couples pose from the Horror Fest gacha by the pose store Infiniti.
My whole outfit however, was inspired by my new not-so-pearly whites. These teeth from ContraptioN, as soon as I saw them I knew I couldn't just leave in the heap, I simply HAD to use them and will continue to do so I am sure as they are perfect for that cheesy smile of a living dead girl. Maybe the smile was what shocked Hell into having the accident in the first place? It wasn't my fault though, I was dressed all pretty to go out on a date, I had a cute new dress on from The Little Bat and then accessorised with some gorgeous jewellery from CPD, Death Row Designs and GSpot... I thought I looked adorable! Apparently it was more shocking than adorable LOL!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Billie
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Teeth: [ContraptioN] - The Carnivorous Jaw (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Necklaces: (Short) Chaos, Panic & Disorder - Arachnophobia Choker (Part of a Set) (Available now at Horror Fest 2013), AND, (Long) Death Row Designs - Skeleton Hands (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Dress: The Little Bat - Creepy Cocktail Dress in Spiders (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Cuff: GSpot - Monster Cuffs in Red (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Shoes: N-Core - SHAE in Black
Pose: Infiniti - Scene of the Crime Poses in Afterlife RARE (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Bike: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Disolater

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness Rudh.. you so good in horrow scenes ..my compliments

    ReplyDelete