Saturday, May 4, 2013

The XYRoom Gacha Event has SUGAR!

By now you probably know I am gacha addicted, but when I was shown the items for this month's special XYRoom Gacha Event from Sugar, by Miss Iokko Molko - the store's owner - I bounced around like a kid in a candy store. I NEEDED these skirts to complete my outfit, it was the perfect item that I had been searching through my wardrobe hoard for... I HAD to have it! 
Normally in RL I don't mind wearing a skirt but I wouldn't ever really wear something this short. OK so it's not as short as I do wear them by SL standards. The skirt I've chosen with my outfit is the super-ultra rare version in the gacha by Sugar for the XYRoom Gacha event - which runs from May 1st until the end of the month I believe, although it seems advertising for it has been a little low key as I had to scout around to find a LM to the actual location. Yet these skirts in their full range of colours would be perfect for any summertime outfit, the colours are so vibrant and the material is silky and soft looking giving it a brilliant feeling of movement and a lightness that seems to be lacking sometimes. Can you tell I really like these skirts?! I loved skipping around in Jasmine Ballinger's garden wearing this too... Thanks again Jasmine for letting me play here hehe...
I have to share with you the official key to the different skirts, but I think these will definitely be something you see coming out of my inventory int he near future... They are fun colours that are simply perfect for the upcoming warm months... Bring on the Summer! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Trista 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Top: {Psycho.Byts} - Short Sweater in FuckZombie 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Duck: RazzBerry Inc - Duckling Robo 
Skirt: Sugar - Satin Skater Skirt in Minnie (Available from the XYRoom Gacha Event
Tights: RONSEM - Ripped Leggings in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment