Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Gators MC

For a while now you may have heard me rambling about Hell having started his own biker MC in SL... Let me introduce you to the rag-tag mob that is the Gators MC...
From L-R (and Back - Front): Charles, G-Man, Jamal, Kiki, HellBone, Me, Trouble, Juli, Dreamy and Angel
I've had so far fairly poor experiences of the SL MC circuit and I don't mind admitting that here, so far I've encountered enough people that would back stab, ignore or generally make me feel out of place considering I don't dress to fit the biker chick mould - which just for the record seems to be lots of leather and barely any clothing hehe... Yet this group, is totally different, the focus is on fun and friendship. Its currently small, and we have decided to stay at 30 people as a maximum, and being the Sgt@Arms (or third in rank and head of security to those of you like me who had no idea LOL) it's my job to make sure that the group isn't affected by drama... Anyone causing drama will be made to feel the wrath of my spiky boots hehe... 
The party tonight is our official launch onto the biker MC circuit, and so we are having to make a huge impression - a good one we hope, but as I've been organising it, I am getting majorly stressed out hehe... Still, it's not just a party for the bikers, if anyone who reads my ramblings wants to come and see what I've been getting up to you're more than welcome... We have a really great schedule of events going on, so as I can use this space to pimp out the club and it's party that is precisely what I plan on doing! 
Schedule of Events; 
9am SLT - EVENT OPENING - Live Performance by LaidBack Celt
10am - Live Performance by Stinna 
11am - Party with DJ HellBone Barbosa - Our very own President!
12pm - Live Performance by Moon Spark
1pm - Party with DJ Ozark Hax 
3pm - Live Performance by Helvis Xue
4pm - Live Performance by the Tricky Digfoot Band
5pm - Party with DJ Juli Barnside - Our very own Secretary! 
6pm - Live Performance by LaidBack Celt to close the event!
EVENT CLOSES! 

Throughout the event we have a treasure hunt going on with some fab prizes, including something hidden by my very own Fairy BobMother and Hellywelly. 
Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the entertainment... Just head on over to the Gators MC clubhouse at 9am SLT!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Momo in Ash
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra
Necklace: Sweet Leonard - Curvy Choker
Top: Kyoot - Ellery Top in Grey
Pants: One Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black 
Group Pose: GOLA - Bench Guys Poses 
(I couldn't tell you what the others are wearing, but if there was something that you wanted to know specifically then please ask and I will get back to you with the details!)

2 comments:

  1. YaY ... cool lil group ... I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.
    And darn ... Oz dj-ing at 1pm ... that could be a reason to stop by ... I love when he's spinning ;-) ...
    so maybe I grab the chance, jump into SL and say hello for a bit ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great group! And I'm with you, bring on the clothing!

    ReplyDelete