Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dancing Adorkably, High on Cute Poison, MishMish and Pink Acid

I started this post today at work, but I rambled on WAY too much than was healthy for one blog post, so I erased it all and started again... Maybe my posting while I am at work should go on my list as one of my guilty confessions, but then again at this time of year work is quiet!
There are LOTS of pretty things that I simply cannot resist showing off though, things that I couldn't get my hands on fast enough, and so much pretty that my living dead girl has been consigned to the back of my closet for now - although I head Goth Fair has opened, so that may change things hehe... 
Where to start with this photo, maybe I should start from the top down... Pinwheels, I LOVE THEM! I had had my beady little eye on this pose for a while now, but when I saw that Adorkable is closing I wasn't sure whether to feel really sad about losing such a great and long running store, or whether I was excited about all the poses being available at 50% off!!
The Monkey... Oh my gosh the Monkey... This has to be one of the most adorable things that I have bought in a while - since the last time the designer put out a creation in fact! MishMish released these adorable Monkeys and there are different sets available in different places. I got - from the main store a set of mouthie monkeys that hang from the corner of your mouth by the tail, and a set of huggable monkeys (like the blue one shown here). These ones come in sets of 4 different colours, luckily because I couldn't decide on just one colour LOL! There are also follower pets that can be bought for 100L per colour at The 100 Block event that is currently being hosted by Depraved Nation. 
While on the subject of The 100 Block, let's turn our attention to this adorable skirt from Cute Poison. Available in 5 different denim colours, I think this is a must have staple in any wardrobe, every girl should have a decent denim skirt! I'm partial to the gray coloured skirt but there is a denim colour to suit every mood!
Finally we move down to my last new exciting thing - these tights are freaking fab and I have Pink Acid to thank for them. I bought this set from Fi*Friday - initially I was a little dismayed to find out that there was a wrong set in the box (although those are equally awesome!) but after a quick message to the designer, Miss Stasey Oller, I got the correct pair and an apology. Thank you Miss Oller, your customer service was brilliant, and thank you again for the gift, I have to say I freaking LOVE these tights!!!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Giselle Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink (Past FLF Item) 
Top: SAKIDE - Baggy Tee in Rainbow (Past Perfect Wardrobe) 
Monkey: MishMish - Monkey Holdable Pet in Blueberry 
Skirt: Cute Poison - Mia Skirt in Gray Denim (Available now at The 100 Block
Tights: Pink Acid - Rainbow Leopard Leggings (Available now at Fi*Friday
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's in Plain Snow 
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Pinwheel Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment