Saturday, October 6, 2012

Summer at the Monster Beach

Fledge took me to an awesome event... The Starlust Monster Beach Party on Two Moons Island. It was her mention of eyeball kinis that caught my attention.
Summer may be over in this part of the world, winter is fast approaching and autumn is dancing around with all the reds and the oranges screaming look-at-me, but on Monster Beach... Summer and Sunbathing still takes place! 
There are some brilliant goodies available at this place, and the setting as always on Two Moons is one of my favourite crazy places to visit, but the beach - well that's just monstrous!
I couldn't resist these eyeball kinis, created by Schadenfreude. My only issue was which colour did I want - in the end I went with green to match my own verdigris Ikon peepers! 
But then to make the look totally complete, Fledge bought me a pair of fab Toilet Earrings from U&R DOGS... These little babies actually flush!
Yet when I was about to go in for a swim, a tentacle appeared from no where and grabbed me, I nearly fell over but apparently it's the Monster Beach Parties method of stopping people getting eaten by sharks hehe! 
This is such a fun place to get your Halloween spirit started - if it hasn't already - mine kick started about oh ummm 11 months ago hehe (Just ask Sama about the Bambi incident! She will agree!) Don't miss out on the Monster Beach Party! It's freaking awesome! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: SugarsmacK - Cate in Coco Pudding 
Skin: [PXL] - Kate Cracked from the Halloween Gacha 
Eyeshadow: KOSH - The Dark Half in blood 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Earrings: U&R DOGS - Toilet Pierced Earrings (Available at Starlust Monster Beach Party on Two Moons!
Bikini: Schadenfreude - Eye See You Bikini in Green (Available at Starlust Monster Beach Party on Two Moons!
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied 
Pose: Curio Obscura - Friendly Tentacles (Available at Starlust Monster Beach Party on Two Moons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment