Saturday, October 20, 2012

Butterflies and Ouija

Have you ever found times when you put something on and it leads to an outfit that is something so different from your normal style yet it makes you feel really happy? 
This outfit was one of those times. Normally I wear something in a similar style, yet I had been talking to Noriko Blackburn of MarieDoll and somehow I'd become a blogger for her store. I will be honest and say that some of the designs she makes wouldn't be my usual choice, but when I was passed a few things to play with, I realised that the style was actually something I had been missing out on. The designs are casual but could be useful in any closet, with a slight hint of boho chic about them, and so the outfit did take me outta my clothing comfort zone - but the results made me smile and I was more than a little happy with the look hehe! 
Not feeling totally sure about the look I had on, I don't know if it was the hair being so different or the colour on me, I had to find out from somewhere people would be honest hehe... I grabbed my Ouija board and headed out into a peaceful spot in the graveyard to ask for an opinion! I think the butterflies were the answer I was looking for!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Teeloh Mesh Hair in Chocolate Mint 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Jewellery (Earring, Necklace and Bracelet): Vox - Satellite Jewelry Set in Dione 
Top: MarieDoll - Azie Top in Sunset Ombre 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Skirt: Happy Undead - SHH Mini Skirt 
Boots: Kookie - Nyox Boots in Hobbit 
Pose Prop: SparrowTree Studios - Ouija

1 comment:

  1. Wow I think you look really pretty and it suits you, but you know what that look demands? Especially with the shaved back hair - ELF EARS! Time to bring out another aspect of Mommy Dearest ^.~ You can get smaller elf ears from Schadenfreude now, pretty little pointed ones that would look good on you, I doubt you want the full on long ones I wear.

    ReplyDelete