Saturday, October 13, 2012

Passing of Time - OH MY GAH!

I was doing a little decorating at home, trying to make the wendy house look a little more seasonally festive. Being lazy I parked myself on one of my many cute plushies that I have littered about in the garden and got to work. Hell, by the way, is threatening to put a fence around my pretty garden LOL - he says the cute is heading too far into the swamp... Try to fence me in will he mwahahahaha. 
Anyway, as I was camming around I accidentally caught an adorable picture, one I thought would be perfect to use to try out something I'd seen my daughter Niki post on Flickr...
So I took the photo and uploaded it onto the website - In20Years.com. Here you need to select your sex, and whether you want to be 20 or 30 years older, also whether you are a drug addict, and then once the photo is uploaded, the results are pretty creepy!
It's a good job in SL we stay forever young... Unless of course we want to grow older gracefully. 
If you decide to try this, I'd LOVE to see the outcome hehe... Always funny to see how our Barbies would age! Wonder if yours would be as creepy as I think mine is hehe! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Draw 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips (Available now at Collabor88)
Dress: Paper.doll - Chloe in Rouge 
Panda: D-LAB - Panda

2 comments:

  1. DAMN you got some guts^^ I don´t wanna know if I wanna see Akasha´s face with 50 and 60 XD I think she´ll stay 30 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I like your 20+ years pic but I think they were unkind with 30+ - you'd only be in your fifties and my mum doesn't look that old at 65! I think the first pic makes you look a bit like Ellen Harvelle - now do we know what she looked like when she was younger? Hot damn! Just adds more fuel to my conviction that John was a naughty boy and Jo is really Dean & Sam's half sister. Good job nothing happened there LOL!

    ReplyDelete