Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can somebody please flip the switch?

I'm going to spend some time in my RL from tomorrow morning, so I thought that I would write a quick post to let everyone know I hadn't just fallen off the face of the earth!
I cannot wait, I get to see my mum and dad again, and as I haven't seen them since April I am really looking forward to it. Plus it's my grandmother's 80th birthday party this coming weekend so we are going to be going to that too... I am gonna get my hands on all the little things from home I miss - cheese, chocolate, my favourite shower gel, and I know it sounds weird but when you can't easily get them anymore you miss these things more than you realise!
I'll be back Wednesday 31st in time for some Halloween fun, but until then don't miss me too much!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Jessie 
Necklace: KOSH - Tink 
Top: CandyDoll - Delisha in Black 
Switch: [NOCON] - Yaruki Switch 
Pants: AlterEgo - Another Round Jeans 
Trunk Pose Prop: {what next} - Mayfair Trunk in London 

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip Rudh. And most important of all: have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete