Thursday, October 11, 2012

Floatin' on a Toxic Potty

Sometimes the toys you find in SL just have to be shared with anyone within a 10 mile radius... This is one of those times, and once again I have the amazing blog Virtual Vagabond to thank for my new toy. 
Posted yesterday, October 10th, were these amazing items that are perfect for any beach or pool... The Leaky Toilet Inner Tubes are available from katat0nik for the low, low cost of FREE, and there are two different styles available - a static seat and a drivable boat style version, at these prices why not grab both LOL! 
To team with my floating, leaky, toilet inner tube - which I will point out seems to be oozing something toxic into our swamp and makes me wonder what did the last person to use this toilet actually eat? - I put together a bit of a Zombie look. 
Now I KNOW I have said that I've been a Zombie for the past few years as Halloween rolls around, but this isn't my Halloween Costume LOL I am still working on that. This is just something I pulled outta my closet and the Sugar T-Shirt I felt warrented a special Zombie Girl Look hehe!
The Zombie Dance Crew Shirt by Sugar is brilliant, it includes a full step-by-step guide to the most well-known Zombie dance ever - Thriller! When teaming that with some meaty footwear and a ripped face, a zombie girl's look is complete and ready to rock the dance floor! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Trista 
Skin: The Grungey Hole - Ripped Face Female Skin 
Top: Sugar - Zombie Dance Crew 
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt 
Rings: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT) FINESMITH - Lost Hearts Ring in real heart 
Tights: RONSEM - Ripped Leggings in black 
Boots: Death Row Designs - Lazy Boots in Zombie 
Toilet Floatie: katat0nik - Leaky Toilet Inner Tube 
Pose: label motion - Linda Pose 3

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! I love the pic, glad you liked the potty too! :D

    PS: Behold the power of Torley to make the gift happen: https://my.secondlife.com/katat0nik.pidgeon/posts/5073067d4601950002002875

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think SpaceCase M ( from the Virtual Vagabond) must be your sister in crime Rudh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that's an awesome look all together - I wish I could see the face closer, is the skin ripped away to show your skull?

    ReplyDelete