Friday, October 12, 2012

Monster Invasion from the D-LAB

D-LAB, D-LAB, D-LAB, You've gone and done it again... Stealing all my monies, with your adorable little pretties... This time, although normally bad, D-LAB chose to tap into my inner weakness... MONSTERS - Dammit! 
The Fifty Linden Friday item was bad enough... It's an adorable HUGE - some might say monster, my personal brain says "how could anything that cute be a monster" - Dragonish thing... The wings are missing, but the head definitely seems to look like a dragon... I know a few in SL and OK I'm not really a Dragon Expert - but this one looks like a dragon to me LOL! 
Yet it wasn't the 50L of awesome dragonish thing that made my bank account scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", it was the Monsters in the Gacha Machine.
Gachas - as Fledge always tells me -  are evil, yet I fall for them every time. I LOVE these little Monsters! I know that falling for something in a gacha could be akin to putting millions into the lottery only to win a tiny part of what you entered back, but you've gotta be in it to win it I guess.. 
I HAD to have the four rezzable cuties - the three hood men and the bunny to be exact - but I got lucky and won a bat and a ghost (which I haven't shown) too! Only problem is, I got a lot of shoulder pets and head pets... Almost gave up trying to get a set of the four BUT I went back and YAY I GOT THE TWO I NEEDED! 
They now form part of my uber cute Halloween decorations in the wendy house... but I have a few spares hehe... Friends beware, you may end up falling for the cute like I did! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Draw 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Top: Paradisis - The Student Top 1 in Black 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips (Available now at Collabor88
Skirt: Sassy Kitty Designs (Now SAKIDE) - Zipped Satin Skirt 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Tights: Sheer - Tights: Zebra in Black 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black 
Plushies: D-LAB - Big Monster (For 50L Friday) AND Monster2 Gacha Prizes

2 comments:

  1. i counted : 6 adorable plusies some time ago; 10 pumpkins and now these seven monsters haha. Curious what will be the next collection Rudh ;). But i agree it is so difficult to withstand and then you want them all.I can't even count all my shoulder and head pets ;)

    ReplyDelete