Sunday, October 7, 2012

Look at the Pumpkins I Collected!

This time of year, when beginning with my Halloween preparations I always make sure I dig through what I had so I don't forget my old favourites. I do it with Halloween, with Christmas and sometimes if I feel bothered enough with Easter, yet most of the time my little wendy house remains stuffed full of toys without any seasonal decoration! 
However, today I felt inspired to tromp through the pumpkin patch and sort out which if any pumpkins I wanted to use to give my home that holiday feel! I will admit that I think it might be my new, and cute pumpkins from HPMD that win the right to stay out - they are adorable and fit with the overall feeling of my play house. 
I had a lot more than I realised, more than are shown within my little collection that I dropped out at home... 
I don't think Hell and I will be having a real pumpkin this year - people in Holland don't seem to celebrate it as much as I would like, but that means I will be getting my Halloween Freak on in SL... 
So I've got decorations kinda sorted, maybe we'll have a party (though we come back from England on the 31st so not sure on that yet!) and that means now all I need is a COSTUME... Time for the fun part!!!
Oh on a side note, I'm sure you've seen sometimes that people include songs in their posts... I had to share this one... I think it would be perfect music for skipping around a field choosing your pumpkins hehe. Hell won tickets to see this band in concert yesterday, I'd never heard of them before but most of their music is like this... Ladies and Gentlemen, AlascA... 
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Faint 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Dress: Paper.doll - Jess in grey 
Bracelet: KOSH - Copeck Bracelet in old 
Balloon: Schadenfreude - Mean Pumpkin Balloon
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Tights: RONSEM - Leggings in black 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots 
Felt a numbered key to all the pumpkins in the main photo would be useful LOL!!
Pumpkins:
1 = Long Awkward Pose - Leedle Big Punkin (No Longer Available!)
2 = DECO - Punkins 

3 = LISP Bazaar - Boo and Candle Decor with leaves 
4 = HPMD - Jack-o'-Lanterns in yellow and orange (FREE GROUP GIFT) 
5 = [CIRCA] - Time for Harvest Fall Wheelbarrow 
6 = Crimson & Clover - Spooky Jack O'Lantern (No Longer Available!)
7 = Schadenfreude - Spiderflake Jack 

8 = {what next} - Fall Planters 
9 = {what next} - Lil Pumpkin Man 
10 = Angelic Designs - You Make Me Sick Pumpkin

2 comments:

  1. Love this pic. I've got some decorations too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEH YOU HAVE A PUMPKIN (snow)MAN!!!! I gotta get me one of those LOL XD

    I do this with my pumpkins too, you have a better collection than me somehow :o But I just got some fantastic black pumpkins with vines from PM as a group gift so I'll be using them this year.

    You should do a pumpkin, they are ORANGE the Dutch should love them lol.

    ReplyDelete