Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rainbow Sparkles and Some Yay!

Some YAY to share! 
YAY it's Wednesday - I only work part-time so that means MY WEEKEND IS HERE! YAY I finally got to play with my SL wardrobe and felt up to the challenge of digging out something to wear that I hadn't been in all week! YAY for presents! YAY for new things... Damn that's a lot of YAY!
So the photo is one of my journal entry style look at the thing I wanna show you pictures hehe... You'll know these when they are in the frames like I'd stuck them into the pages of my diary - my blog is in all essence like a glorified journal anyway! 
Three definite things of YAY to show you here... Firstly my pretty crown! This crown was a present from the awesome Miss AliceAnn of Lamp*Light. For some reason she felt compelled to give those of us who blogged her Horror Haute item a blogger crown hehe... I liked the outfit so it went into a photo, but it really feels awesome to know that she appreciated it - though next time sweetie a thank you would suffice hehe!!! *hugs*
Secondly... THE GORGEOUS BRACELET!!! KOSH has been quiet as of late, but they've put out a gorgeous collection for the new round of the Men's Department, which opens it's doors tomorrow! As with all KOSH jewellery this is unisex as male and female sizes are included, and they are available in 3 different colours - antique, old and silver! I get the feeling I will be wearing them a lot, but remember you have to wait until tomorrow for them - come on seriously it's not that long to wait hehe! 
Lastly, how could anyone miss the ADORABLE that I am cuddling! I saw these Silent Sparrow Unicorn plushies on a blog as I was scrolling through I heart SL, and was like "I NEED THAT!" Problem was when I got there, these cute mesh plushies, come in about 6 or 7 different colours and it was SO HARD to pick. In the end I went for the rainbow one, I mean seriously how could I not - I think I might even rez one in my house, as there are display versions included!
So that is the YAYness for now, I think though as I am free I should be blogging a little more, which ultimately means more yay to come! 

What is she wearing; 
Crown: Lamp*Light - Blogger Crown (Present from AliceAnn)
Hair: DeLa - Sophie in Black 

Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Choker: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Black Choker Pack with studs
Top: SAKIDE - Dropshoulder Pull in White 

Bracelet: KOSH - Copeck Bracelet (Available at the Men's Department - Opening fir a new round October 7th!) 
Plushie: Silentsparrow - Uni-ee! in Rainbow 
Pose: Icons of Style - Amy 2 (couldn't find them in world but they are a free set on the marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment