Friday, October 19, 2012

Does anyone want to pile me?

One of the things that I have been seeing turn up fairly regularly now on Flickr are "Pile Ups", and it had me intrigued. 
Basically a pile up seems to start out as a photo of yourself on a plain background that people can then edit and manipulate to create pretty photos. I've seen some that are amazing, and others that show a lot of effort and care has been put into the pictures... I will admit that I am in awe... 
Now doing this feels a little cheeky, but I wanted to see if other people would be interested in creating a pile up of me... 
The photo is something silly and fun that I put together, but I really would love to see where anyone would take this photo. I feel kinda strange putting it out there, it's almost like being naked - I mean people could do anything with the photo, not that I think they would want to waste their time making it and me look bad, but just that it is a strange kind of exposure that you don't seem to get with already processed photos.
Normally when I post a picture of me, it's complete and the way I want to portray myself, this is something else... Ya know what I mean? 
Still I leave myself in anyone who is interested in piling me up's capable hands, and if anyone does want to play with it then I cannot wait to see the results. I think that I might work on it myself and see how it compares to how other people view me LOL, but first I think I am going to work on some others - test the water a little! Push myself, Challenge myself and finally get to stop looking at Rudh for just a little while hehe! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Pretty 
Hair bow & Bracelet: Schadenfreude - PonPon Eye Hair Bow (Part of the PonPon Jewelry Mesh Set found at the Starlust Monster Beach Party on Two Moons!) 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker Pack 
Dress: Valentina E. Couture - Vinyl Cafe Babydoll Tee Bloody (Available as a free gift at the Dead Cool Fashion Event
Tights: Plausible Body - Stockings in Hi Cut Panty 
Boots: BAX - Prestige Boots in Red Leather 
Pose Prop: Fly Lily - Butterfly Set 1

No comments:

Post a Comment